Most SBIA Events currently allow for these types of Continuing Education Credits:
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) – FDA SBIA events are generally eligible for Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) professional development credits.
- Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) – SOCRA accepts documentation of candidate participation in SBIA continuing education programs for re-certification if the program is applicable to clinical research regulations, operations or management, or to the candidate’s clinical research therapeutic area.
- Society of Quality Assurance (SQA) – SBIA events have been pre-approved by SQA as eligible for 1 non-GCP or non-GLP units for every 1 hour of instructional time towards a participant’s Registered Quality Assurance Professional (RQAP) re-registration.
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) – ACRP provides research-specific continuing education for the completion of this activity. Contact hours are provided at 1 point/hour for at least 45-60 minutes of qualified material.
- Continuing Medical Education for Pharmacists, Physicians, and Nurses – CEs are offered at select events where FDA anticipates a high number of medical professions. CME availability cannot be advertised until it is formally approved, which may be one month or less before the event.