Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Most SBIA Events currently allow for these types of Continuing Education Credits:
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) – FDA SBIA events are generally eligible for Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) professional development credits.
- Society of Quality Assurance (SQA) – SBIA events have been pre-approved by SQA as eligible for 0.25 non-GCP or non-GLP units for every 1 hour of instructional time towards a participant’s Registered Quality Assurance Professional (RQAP) re-registration.
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) – ACRP provides research-specific continuing education for the completion of this activity. Contact hours are provided at 1 point/hour for at least 45-60 minutes of qualified material.
- Continuing Medical Education for Pharmacists, Physicians, and Nurses – CEs are offered at select events where FDA anticipates a high number of medical professions. CME availability cannot be advertised until it is formally approved, which may be one month or less before the event.
- Participants must have attended the event to receive the certificate of attendance which is only available during the two-week period post-event. CE credits can NOT be claimed for watching the event recordings.
- Attendees will receive an email within 24 hours post-event, with a link to the event evaluation and certificate. The email will be titled, “Thank You: [Event Name]” and is sent from “Do_Not_Reply email@example.com.”
- Attendees must complete the evaluation to receive their auto-generated certificate of attendance.
- Be very mindful of completing the evaluation within the stated timeline. SBIA cannot provide certificates of attendance once the submission deadline has expired.
- The link is also available on the event page on SBIAevents.com for two weeks after the event.
- SBIA does not maintain records or qualify your attendance for submission purposes.
- Retain your certificate of attendance for your records.
- Please refer to your professional organization’s guidance on submission of CEs.
- Not all events are eligible for continuing education for pharmacists, physicians, and nurses. Please check the event page at www.fda.gov/cdersbia to determine if the event is eligible
- Post-event, FDA will send an e-mail with a link to the course evaluation required for CE. The email will also contain the necessary CE codes and directions.
- Be very mindful of completing the evaluation within the stated timeline. SBIA cannot provide CEs once the submission deadline has expired.
- After submitting the evaluation for CE, attendees will be able to review and access documentation of their CE status.
- Maintain this documentation for your records and state licensing renewal requirements.
- You must comply with your profession’s requirements for CE submission
This site only contains information on the FDA CDER Small Business and Industry Assistance (SBIA) events that are supported by Concerted Solutions, Inc. Please visit the FDA CDER Meetings, Conferences and Workshops page for more events.
For most events, the Adobe Connect online room will not open until approximately 15 minutes before the start time for each day. For webinars, the maximum number of attendees is 1,000. For conferences and workshops, the maximum number of attendees is 2,000. If you encounter a message that the room is full, you will be able to watch the recording of the event within 24 hours of its conclusion.
When you successfully register for an event, the system will send you a confirmation email from “Do_Not_Reply (firstname.lastname@example.org)”. Please be sure your email client is set to accept all email from the “adobeconnect.com” domain so they are not accidentally placed in your spam folder.
All event emails are sent from “Do_Not_Reply (email@example.com)”. Please be sure your email client is set to accept all email from the “adobeconnect.com” domain so they are not accidentally placed in your spam folder.
The email you used when you created your account is your Username.
Please go to https://concerted.adobeconnect.com and click the “Forgot Your Password?” link. Please be sure your email client is set to accept all email from the “adobeconnect.com” domain so they are not accidentally placed in your spam folder.
For the best experience, please use a Flash-enabled web browser. To test if your web browser is compatible with the concerted.adobeconnect.com events, please visit this test page: https://concerted.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm.
Please direct any additional questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org