CDER Compliance Conference
January 14, 2021
In SBIA’s first conference dedicated to compliance, participants will learn from FDA subject matter experts on a range of drug compliance topics including compounding in cleanrooms, drug importation requirements, drug supply chain security act implementation, and Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) compliance. Presenters will discuss questions from the audience after each presentation.
View the Full Agenda
The agenda may be updated over time. The current version is Version 4, updated on January 9, 2021.
The speaker biographies document provides detailed information on the Conference speakers.
ZIP of the Conference Slides
Links to recordings will be added as they become available.
- Keynote – Donald D. Ashley
- Compounding: Cleanrooms and Cleanroom Behaviors: Why they Matter – Djamila Harouaka
- Enhanced Drug Distribution Security – Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) Implementation Updates – Connie T. Jung
- A Glance at Drug Importation Requirements – Cristina Dar
- Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) Compliance Program – Haley Seymour
Please refer the FAQs page on this website. If you are not able to find your answer there, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding the content of the event or other CDER-specific information, please:
- Visit the CDER SBIA website
- Learn more about CDER SBIA Workshops and Webinars
- Subscribe to the CDER SBIA email updates
- Follow us on LinkedIn